Game-changing Performance, Cover-Girl Looks, Hardcore Fishing Design
Sharing the asymmetrical sponsons, striking lines, and bow-to-stern flush decks of the 42, the Prowler 36 offers the same performance characteristics as her big sister: precise handling at speed, exceptional drifting/trolling stability, and a predictable, soft ride in virtually any conditions — even the steep following seas where cats can struggle.
Knife-sharp 55˚ entries and 26˚ of deadrise at the stern translate to ride quality unmatched even by other cats, while carefully designed lifting strakes, dual steps, and other running surface features help offset the reduced efficiency that is often the tradeoff with such an aggressive hull form.
Rigged with twin 350s or 400s or up to quad 300s, the 36 delivers eye-watering top-end speeds and fast, fuel-efficient cruise numbers. Power options from any manufacturer can be spec’d.
Comfort features include standard lounge seating forward of the console, legitimately comfortable aft-facing cockpit seating, a cavernous console interior with plenty of space for a plumbed marine head, and Prowler’s signature walk-through transom with integrated dive platform for easy entry and exit, both in the slip and on the water.
The expansive dash panel can accommodate three multifunction displays up to 16”, while twin 45-gallon, pressurized aquarium-style livewells in the aft corners keep bait healthy. Fully flush decks mean anglers can fight fish 360 degrees with the coaming bolsters always at the perfect height for power and safety.
Storage capacity is massive with twin 720-quart fully insulated coffin boxes under the standard console loungers, up to 3,450 quarts of below-decksinsulated storage, twin iceboxes under the aft-facing bench seating, and cabinets, drawers, and cubbies for tackle and personal gear everywhere you look.
Like all Prowlers, the 36 is built to order with numerous opportunities for customization, including a variety of seating and storage configurations both forward and aft of the console in addition to your choice of power, electronics, tops, and more. For more comfortable overnight accommodations, a queen-size berth accessed via the console side door can replace the coffin boxes under the console lounger.
Length overall: 35'11"
Hull Draft: 18"
Hull weight dry: ~ 6,400 lbs.
Power: Twin 350 HP to Quad 300 HP
Fuel: 382 Gallons
One-of-a-Kind Hull Design
Just like her big brother, the Prowler 36 features asymmetrical sponsons for speed, efficiency, and handling; a sharp entry and 26˚ deadrise for softer ride; and a tall tunnel to eliminate tunnel slap. This one-of-a-kind design yields the well-known performance advantages of catamarans without the quirks commonly attributed to them. It also makes for striking lines from every angle.
Custom Quality Rigging
From electrical to plumbing to mechanical, Prowlers are hand-rigged, one at a time, by skilled and dedicated professionals. And it shows. Wiring is logical and easy to trouble-shoot with top-shelf switches and breakers. Ease of access to pumps, through-hulls, filters, and switches is a priority from the beginning, not an afterthought. And rod holders, outriggers, windlasses, and other equipment are installed professionally according to the buyer’s exact specs.
Full-Scale Command Center
The Prowler 36’s console is big in every way that matters. It has a big dash panel, with room for three multi-function displays up to 16”, plus engine displays, VHFs, and audio controls with room to spare. It has a big interior, with room for a plumbed marine head and non-cramped wiring access. And it has big seats forward — a pair of loungers with armrests and cupholders concealing twin 720-quart insulated coffin boxes.
Built to Fight
Despite her considerable creature comforts, the Prowler 36 is fundamentally a hardcore fishing platform. A flush deck is a safe deck, and the 36's bow-to-stern flush deck places the coaming bolster at mid-thigh 360˚ around the boat, allowing anglers to fight big fish securely. Three massive bow lockers hold not only all the rode needed to anchor on deep ledges but also a couple of 20” bumper balls. And almost 5,000 quarts worth of overboard-draining, insulated, gasketed, and illuminated lockers hold ice for days.
Standards and Options
Hull and Deck
- Flush deck bow to stern
- Bulkhead-reinforced and foam-filled for an unsinkable platform
- 100% hand laid fiberglass throughout
- High-tech construction using multidirectional fabrics: bi-, tri-, and quad-directional non-woven fabrics for unsurpassed strength
- Foam cored hull using ISO 9001 compliant materials such as Divinycell, Nida-core, and glass reinforced high density urethane
- Premium UV-stabilized gel coat
- 100% vinyl ester resin hull (AME 6000)
- Self-bailing cockpit with overboard drains
- Walk-through transom with integrated dive platform
- Knee-friendly nonskid cockpit sole and deck
- Bulti-in hose rack
- Helm seating for three with flip-up bolsters and folding armrests
- Lounge seating forward with folding armrests, cup holders, and coffin boxes beneath
- Deluxe console with space for full-sized head
- Oversized electronics panel with space for three 16" displays
- Lockable storage inside console
- Custom color-coordinated upholstery
- Easy-access side entry door
- Ritchie compass
- Convenient LED lighting
Cockpit Sole/Deck Compartments
- Twin fully insulated 500 qt. aft fish boxes with diaphragm pumps
- Quad 612 qt. fully insulated midship fish boxes or twin 94", 820 qt.fish boxes
- Twin fully insulated 720 qt. coffin boxes under console loungers
- Three anchor stowage compartments with large lids to accommodate 20" bumper balls
- All hatches double-sided with D-grooved gaskets for effective seal
- All compartments LED illuminated
- Twin 45 gal. pressurized transom livewells with aquarium windows and lighting
- International lighting
- Uflex MasterDrive dual-cylinder steering with tie bar
- High performance trim tabs (Bennett XPT or equivalent)
- Tilt helm with custom stainless steel steering wheel
- Four 2,200 gph bilge pumps (2 aft, 2 amidships)
- 20 gal. freshwater washdown with 5.2 gpm pump
- Saltwater washdown with 5.2 gpm pump
- Epoxy-coated aluminum fuel cells with crossover valves
- All 316 stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty compression locks on all latches
- Stainless steel gas struts or friction hinges on all hatches
- Seven 8" heavy duty pull-up cleats
- Eighteen heavy duty stainless steel rod holders
- Four cast heavy duty SS rod holders
- Tinned wiring and epoxy-lined connectors throughout
- Custom backlit LED carbon-look switch panels (port and stbd)
- LED resettable switches
- Navigation lights
- LED lighting in all compartments, including anchor stowage
- Multi-color LED lighting under gunnels
- Multi-color LED lighting under T-top/hardtop
- Forward and aft LED spreader lights
Renaissance Prowlers are created in partnership with the owner, allowing an an unparalled degree of freedom and creativity in the process. From design, to rigging of third party state-of-the-art equipment, to luxurious appointments, we accommodate and deliver to the most discriminating customers. Prowler owners are happy to speak with prospective owners and serve as our references, and sea trials are available throughout the United States. Available customizations include, but are not limited to:
- Customizable heavy duty T-tops
- Custom radar arches
- Taco outriggers
- Audio packages
- Customized electronics
- Configurable rear seating options
- Custom hull color combinations
- Bow cushions
- Coaming pads
- Dive ladder options, including Armstrong removable ladders
- Configurable dive tank holders
- Anchor windlass