Unparalleled Function and Quality in the 25-Foot Class
Quite possibly the biggest 25-foot center console built today, the Prowler 25 boasts more than 1,500 quarts worth of belowdecks storage, an expansive console with room for a pair of 12" displays plus a full-size head inside, 170 gallons of fuel for long runs to the stream or islands, and a cockpit capable of doubling as a small dance floor.
But that doesn't slow her down. Weighing in at only 2,700 lbs. unrigged, the 25 is incredibly efficient. With just 180 hp, she'll touch 40 mph at WOT while sipping fuel. With twin 150s, she can cruise at better than 3 mpg. With the maximum rated 400 hp, she reaches well into the 50s yet still offers excellent cruising economy. Her light weight also translates to an 11-inch hull draft that's competitive with most bay boats.
Three-piece construction yields not only more usable deck space and better fishability than the two-piece construction employed by production cat builders but also greater strength and rigidity. Meanwhile sharp entries, a high tunnel, and patented running surfaces make for a ride that will make even the most dedicated monohull partisan think twice.
Like all our boats, the 25 is designed by a lifelong waterman with maximum utility in mind. That means an oversized console with comfortable seating, everything in the right place, and a big side-entry door. It means wide-open access to all plumbing and wiring. It means a 45-gallon live well in the leaning post where it's most accessible. And it means our signature walk-through transom and dive platform.
Length overall: 26'2"
Hull Draft: 11"
Freeboard: 21" aft / 28.25" forward
Hull weight dry: ~ 2,700 lbs.
Power: Twin 90 hp to twin 200 hp
Fuel: 170 gallons
Just how efficient is the Prowler 25? At 26'2" long x 8'9" wide, she'll plane off with just a single 90 hp engine. That's thanks to advanced materials and techniques and carefully engineered running surfaces, which also yield exceptional performance. With twin 150s, the 25 tops out in well in excess of 40 mph and cruises at better than 3 mpg.
The under-26-foot catamaran class is dominated by mass-produced boats from big-name companies. All have their strengths, but none employ the Prowler 25's three-piece construction. Three-piece boats offer more usable interior volume, space under the gunwales to plant feet securely, and greater structural integrity.
Massive Storage Capacity
With a 325-qt. insulated, overboard-draining compartment under the casting deck; twin 180-qt. storage lockers forward of the console, each with racks for four offshore rods; and twin 430-qt. insulated fish lockers aft, it's easy to keep the Prowler 25's expansive decks clear. Even the console is spacious, with a side-entry door and room for a full-size marine head.
At Prowler, form follows function; fishing and diving come first. The 25 features a 45-gallon lighted livewell in the leaning post, deep toe-kicks under the gunwales for security and power when fighting fish, cavernous insulated storage, plenty of room for today's multiple large electronics displays, a massive anchor locker for long rodes, and easy entry and exit via a walk-through transom leading to a large center dive platform.
Quality You Can't See
Despite her smaller size, the Prowler 25 is no toy boat. She's fitted with all through-bolted Type 316 stainless steel hardware including 6-inch popup cleats. Twin 2,000 gph Rule pumps keep the bilges dry. A custom breaker panel with indicator lights and meticulous color-coded wiring make trouble-shooting easy, while top-quality components, tinned wiring, and epoxy-lined connectors mean it's rarely necessary.
Standards and Options
Hull and Deck
- 100% hand laid fiberglass throughout with Carbon/Kevlar reinforcement
- High tech construction using multidirectional fabrics: bi-, tri-, and quad-directional non-woven fabrics for unsurpassed strength
- Foam cored hull using ISO 9001 compliant materials such as Divinycell, Nida-core, and glass reinforced high density urethane
- Premium UV-stabilized gel coat
- 100% vinyl ester resin hull
- Integrated dive platform w/pullout ladder (optional ladder available)
- Fiberglass self-bailing cockpit with over board drains
- Knee friendly non-skid cockpit sole and deck
- All hatches are finished on both sides, guttered, and weather stripped
- International lighting
- Sea star hydraulic steering
- Tilt helm with custom stainless steel steering wheel
- Waterproof switches and breaker panel w/indicator lights and backlit color coded electrical systems w/tinned wiring and epoxy-lined connectors for corrosion resistance and easy identification
- Two Rule 2000 gph bilge pumps (one per side)
- Pressurized 16 gal. fresh water system
- Saltwater wash down
- Under gunnel LED cockpit lighting
- Epoxy-coated aluminum fuel cells with crossover valves
- Deluxe console with room for full sized head
- Extra-large windscreen
- Oversized electronics panel
- Lockable storage inside console
- Custom color-coordinated upholstery
- Side-entry console
- 94-quart removable cooler seat and backrest
- Ritchie compass
- Convenient LED lighting
- All 316 stainless steel hardware
- One bow-mounted pull-up lifting cleat
- Four 6" pull-up cleats (2 stern, 2 spring line)
- Four cast heavy-duty SS rod holders
- One bow D ring
- Two stern lift D rings
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
- All storage compartments have heavy-duty locks and stainless hatch struts
- All stainless steel hardware flush mounted and thru bolted w/ 316 SS fasteners
Cockpit Sole/Deck Compartments
- Oversized anchor locker with overboard drain
- Extra large bow casting platform/sundeck
- One 325 qt. fully-insulated fish box forward w/overboard drain
- Two 180 qt. below deck storage compartments w/4 rod storage capacity per side
- Two 430 qt. below deck fish boxes aft
- Convenient walk-thru transom w/door
- One lighted 45 gal. livewell in leaning post w/ see-thru lid and Rule 1200 gph pump
- Fixed backrest w/ custom color-coordinated upholstery
Renaissance Prowlers are created in partnership with the owner, allowing an an unparalled degree of freedom and creativity in the process. From design, to rigging of third party state-of-the-art equipment, to luxurious appointments, we accommodate and deliver to the most discriminating customers. Prowler owners are happy to speak with prospective owners and serve as our references, and sea trials are available throughout the United States. Available customizations include, but are not limited to:
- Customizable heavy duty T-tops
- Custom radar arches
- Taco outriggers
- Audio packages
- Customized electronics
- Configurable rear seating options
- Custom hull color combinations
- Bow cushions
- Coaming pads
- Dive ladder options, including Armstrong removable ladders
- Configurable dive tank holders
- Anchor windlass